Complete the sentences.
1. If your conditions are competitive, we (place) an order.
2. If I had more time, I (do) a course in business English.
3. If we had known more about their culture, negotiating (be) easier.
4. If you (customize) your CV, your chances of getting a job will be better.
5. We (cancel) our order if you don’t deliver the goods by Friday.
6. If Brittany (speak) better English, she would apply for a job abroad.
7. If you (tell) me about the problem, I would have helped you.
8. I (let) you know if I weren’t satisfied.
9. If you execute the order carelessly, they (place / not) another order with you in the future.
10. If I were you, I (worry / not) about the presentation.
1. will place;
2. would do;
3. would have been;
5. will cancel;
7. had told;
8. would let;
9. will not place;
10. would not worry.